Thursday, November 5, 2009

MUFF WANTS TO BE ADOPTED


SETTING: Muff is talking to her momma, Jubee on the phone....

ring ring

Muff: Hey Ma! Did you see Tootie and Muff today (laughter) I got Tootie soooooo good! BURN! Woo-Hoo! You shoulda see the picture I put up of her "school picture"

Jubee: Ummm, Yea, I did but I didn't want to tell you (uncontrollable laughter)

Muff: (Confused) Oh Yea? Why not?

Jubee: (LAUGHTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Muff: Um, Ma?

Jubee: I had to look a few times (laughterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Muff: (Thinks Jubee is drinking) HUH?

Jubee: I had to look a few times because I couldn't remember when you had that costume!

Muff: UH WHAT?

Jubee: I (laughter) thought (laughter) it (MORE laughter) was (snort laugh snort) YOU

MUFF: SILENCE.................................................................................

Jubee: (Laughter) I love you!


3 comments:

  1. WEll...I hope you learned a lesson MuFF!!!!! I won't even tell you how mortified I was when 3 people at work thought it really was me.....

    Love you Momma!!!!! Thanks for putting Muff in her place : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. **I'm laughing uncontrollably!**

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA RED... you are suppossed to be on MY side!!!! Don't make yourself a victim of TOOTIEMUFF!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete