Friday, December 10, 2010

Allow me to ring your MuthaF#CKIN' Bell


I make no secret how I feel for the bell ringers...let me clarify that I FULLY support the Salvation Army and all the wonderful things that the organization does for the less fortunate...but Bell ringers? Hate 'em. Not all...but a LARGE MAJORITY.... Oh yes I do and let me tell you why....they are smug, staring you into guilt judgers!


So there I am...after work...tired...hungry and realize I need something from the grocery store, no problem...zip in, zip out...and then, as I step out of my car...I HEAR IT...stops me dead in my tracks...SHIT! THE BELL RINGER...and I think, "Who carries cash anymore?"...not muff...so I go over my options...RUN into the store and avoid all contact or go back to my car and dig out change out of my ashtray holder...DAMN......just made eye contact...MUTHAFRUCKA....back to the car I go....dig dig dig....ok, a handful of non quarters (don't judge me)...and back through the parking lot...*ringring*... yea dude...I get it, I know what you want and I know how to do it....*RINGRING* STRAIGHT STARING AT ME and ringing that bell with FORCE...seriously dude, here ya go, stop ringing the bell so loud...so I forceably shove those coins in there, ONE BY ONE ;)...could be DOLLAR coins for all this guys knows...whatever....duty is done, into the store I go.....SOOOOOOOO, GET THIS B.S...I waltz out of the store a mere 10 minutes later and that jackass from before had the AUDASITY to go on break and now this OTHER dude is there ringing that dayum bell!!! He doesn't know WHO I AM! He doesn't know I might of just stuffed alot of money in that kettle!!!!! WTF!!!!!! So I do what any other respectable woman in my position does.......


I pretend I have a very important call and run to my car....Merry Christmas to ME.



~Muff~

No comments:

Post a Comment