Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ass kissing 101




Ummm yup, that's my coffee cup. After finding out that my boss is VERY religious, I have taken matters into my own hands and decided to profess my love for Jesus as well....granted, I think the random shouts of "I LOVE JESUS" from my office were just as effective...I find my coffee cup to be equally helpful in my quest for office domination and favoritism.

***TOOTIE SAYS: Just for the record....I think Muff is going to earn herself a ticket straight to hell for this post and that mug! Perhaps she needs to sit in on one of my daily Bible studies? I'm thinking she does!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious cup and I'm thinkin there's a lot of other easons she might be going to hell least of all the cup-but hey I could use the company!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete