Friday, October 16, 2009

It's not what you think...pervert.


Sooooooo, hey everyone...get your minds out of the gutter cuz you are about to learn a very important lesson. What you are looking at is my esophagus, the right side is not a vagina but a little opening to what is SUPPOSSED to be a 25cm esophagus. I happen to have a mass.
Now you might be sitting there thinking OMG, how sad, how scary...but NO. I'm sitting here cursing at all you people who for years have told me it's "all in my head" and laughed like a child at me having to chew tylenol/motrin/vitamins ect ect... I won't point any fingers (tootie)...or those of you who suggessted "Oh just take that big ass pill with some APPLESAUCE" (Jubee)..... Well I'm here to tell you there is no amount of APPLESAUCE or mindpower that's gonna open that vaginasohagus.
I feel vindicated.



TOOTIE SAYS: I'm not buying the whole "esophagus" think. I still think you are indeed posting photos of your vagina on this blog..totally inappropriate....that calls for a 5 minute time out lady!!

6 comments:

  1. if that truly is someones vagina,,i think i have dated a few guys who would fit perfectly with just a little room to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber....quit posting about your sex life on our blog and go get your underwear out of the tree. Hey..care to share the story on how your underwear got stuck up in a tree???? Love YOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! when something is posted by "anonymous" tootie, it means you are not revealing your name! geez,,,,don't you know anything? I dont know who amber is but i bet she would kick your ass if she was the one who had really posted about those poor guys beep beeps (brad and jason might be there names)I bet she would share her underwear in a tree story if you tell everyone what it really was you did with the "little debbie man" with the baby oil at the corner store....everyone knows you don't get a box of expired baked goods just for saying "hi!" duh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still sticking to my story..there has been nothing near my vagina in a very long time....Perhaps it is time to get a 20 ish year old pony boy????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, yea, let me just chime in and say "anonoymoustootie"...that wasn't ME who said that and if you want a pony boy, I got one for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs a ponY boy when you can have a stallion???

    ReplyDelete