Tuesday, October 13, 2009

AWKWARD, I think I just saw your eye of the tiger




The tiger...beautifully mullet-manged, stands awaiting his prey...time ticks by...he is eager to pounce...when will she run by?...the ferocious tiger glances at his watch...tootie is late....he has tomatoes to can, he can not wait...run, run...upon his tippy toes he goes...like a magnet to anything metal that might stick...so undeniable...he will be back...TO BE CONTINUED...

TOOTIE SAYS: Yes, it is true.....He is Gay and he loves me. He may be obsessed with my hair but he makes a great running partner. And besides, he's right....My hair would look stunning in a French Twist updo : )

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo not even funny, sister!!! What can I say? The GAY men LOVE me...and they make AWESOME running buddies..now leave me be...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I know this guy. Isn't this Jeff from the town north of Ashley?

    ReplyDelete